 |
| San Diego-- My favorite!! |
 |
| DC- my second favorite |
 |
Salt Lake
Temples are amazing and truly are the House of the Lord. |
 |
Nauvoo
|
 |
| Seattle |
 |
Rexburg
I went there this morning with friends. It was a great time to think.
I love going to college so close to one as well.
I can't wait to get married in the temple to my one true love.
The temple is my goal and I won't let it out of my sight. |
(These are the only temples that I have seen in person. I would love to go to as many as I can.)
I like these pictures!
ReplyDeleteYou have been to the Provo one when Mark and Regina got married and to the LA temple to see Christmas lights growing up!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this post, Shaelyn! I loved the pictures and getting to read your comments. It made me reflect on my own experiences in the temple which have ALL been wonderful!! Thanks for reminding me:)
ReplyDelete