Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dawn of a New Year

   Happy New Year!!
This is how the Hanson's Party- M&M catching; homemade pizzas.  Totally wild!





Cheers to 2011!!
To be honest, I don't think I am ready for a new year; Too many things to figure out in my life.
But, here are my Resolutions:
1. Learn to cook something new.  This entails making it at least twice to have it actually learned.
2. Be more conscience of my posture and try not to slouch as much.
3. Think better before speaking.
4. Take (at least) one picture everyday.
5. Face the facts of reality of who I am and what my future has in store for me.
6. Keep my weight down
7. "Hum Your Favorite Hymn" (from the Children's songbook) whenever I think bad thoughts or want to say something mean
8. Be more aware of others around me by curing my Grapefruit Syndrome. (If you don't have time to read this story now, I encourage you to find time later on and read it.  It's good.  http://lds.org/ensign/1993/04/the-grapefruit-syndrome?lang=eng )

Best of Wishes!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You have joined me on my picture resolution!!! Wish we were there to celebrate with you (although as good as your food was, we may have beat you.....haha)
    -and I don't know what you are talking about with keeping weight down, you have absolutely no weight on you-

    ReplyDelete