Okay, so this going to be one of those musing posts. So you can't say I didn't warn you hehehe.
I am not entirely sure coming back to Virginia was such a great idea afterall. Don't get me wrong, I have had a lot of fun here and I love seeing people- how kids are all grown up, friendly familiar faces. I have had the pleasure of staying under the most hospitable roof in Virginia, as the Padilla family welcomed me as part of their family.
I saw friends and neighbors; hung out, caught up on the last year or so. I engrossed myself with the streets I used to see every day of my life. Drove by my high school and the house I grew up in.
I can honestly say that I have learned the most here. Virginia-- furthermore Manassas, was my home.
All in all, though, it is my past. Some parts of which I put behind me, or at least tried to. I love these people so much, and now what is the result?
False hope or the reality of leaving them all yet again; to perhaps never see them again?
No comments:
Post a Comment