Thursday, June 30, 2011

Job.

Who: Shaelyn
What: Cashier
When: All the time
Where: Staples
Why: For money


My ink hands.                                     

And this is the sight that I watch pretty much the entire time.

My goal for this summer is to learn to love my job.  It is so most definitely not Disney World.
But, I do try to brighten someone's day and love that my mom asks me
every time I get home whether it was a Magical day; 
cheesy, I know, but it makes me smile and try each day to make it one :)

2 comments:

  1. Grandma would be sooo proud of her office supply worker. Ha ha

    Congrats. I love your attitude. I really needed to read that today as I am sitting behind this computer for another 8 hours with a terrible attitude. Thanks for reminding me that I can see the good in every situation if I simply try. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Staples! Go sell some label makers! ;)

    ReplyDelete