So this is based on the first Sunday school lesson I'm giving.
Is your life constantly following on
one, straight path? (If so, and the path is one of goodness and Godliness, then please let me know; I need some advice!)
one, straight path? (If so, and the path is one of goodness and Godliness, then please let me know; I need some advice!)Did your life start out on one path and then you decided to change your life completely around, never to go back to the pserson you once were?
Do you constantly go back and forth from being on a good road to one that isn't so good, but then change because you realize you are trecking down a road that is not one you want your life to be on? But then do you mess up again but then repent and get back on course just in time to make a wrong choice yet again?
If I didn't know better, I have a good guess that
this is where most of us are traveling.
Each of these curves in the railroad at called switch points. Move the piece of steel only three inches, and your destination has changed. It may not seem like it at first (skip one day of church, don't pay tithing on your last pay check, use dirty language, lie... steal.... cheat... (actions getting worse and worse)) but if you don't switch fast, soon the old track will be out of sight. And you know what they say, 'out of sight, out of mind'. It'll be harder for you to retrace your tracks; you'll become lost.
Evaluate your life. Where is your destination?
Which track are you on? Is your track leading to
the destination you desire or do you need to take
action to make a switch point?
Life... is Like a Railroad.


You got this from Sunday School!
ReplyDelete