So an elderly gentleman comes into work today and as I direct him to the area he needs, he studies me kind of funny. I blow it aside.A few minutes later, he is walking and talking with one of my managers on the way to the front end of the store, where I am at. The elderly gentleman thanked my boss, turned and thanked me. I thought, that as every other customer, he would then leave.
Nope.
He continues to look at me funny as he explains that he is a professional photographer at such-and-such a place. [Okay, dude, why are you telling me this and you better not suggest that I come in so you can shoot me.]
He continues to stare and he says, "And you...
...you have such beautiful...
... beautiful eyebrows."
[Come again?!?!]But yeah.
He also tells me I could model them.
[Who models eyebrows?]

Don't even be surprised that I did not include a picture of my own eyebrows
because I do not care for my eyebrows. Besides,
I have not properly plucked them for several days
and my left eyebrow stands up funny.
I know, right, all models say that.
P.s: Everyone makes fun of me at work now. New girl with the eyebrows.
Well you do!! You are beautiful all over!!
ReplyDelete