Monday, March 19, 2012

Waterbottle Pens & My Family

"Would you like to take advantage of our 3 pens for $3 'sale'? They are the World's First Ever Water Bottle Pens!! Enviromentally friendly :) They are so neat."

Neat? Are they really? Eh...
But because they are the pen on the month, all my managers have been cutting our throats to 'sell' them to be the top in the district, although they don't consider us selling them-- they dont? With a shpeel like that? I would like to know how they would sell things then. Nevermind, I wouldn't because I really don't care.

This really put me in a horrible mood last week and I found comfort in my family.
They decided they would come buy some pens for Family Home Evening today. Today, my adviser gave me a goal to sell 15 pens in my 4 hour shift and just so you know where I am coming from, I have only sold 6 at the most in one shift before.
With my family coming in today, I sold about 32 pens today, pushing us eleven pens over our goal for the day.
Now they expect more from me tomorrow... no pressure for me there...

My family is my best support system and I will love them forever and for always. Thank You!!

Proof that my family was there.
And really, the pens are $1. We can say 3 for $3 or 5 for $5 but it is totally a marketing trick.
Staples. Story of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. That is so sweet! I only want one of those pens if I can buy it for you. And really, $1 is too much for a pen when they give them to me for free at the dentist/bank/everywhere I go. No wonder you can never meet your goal! Lame Staples.

    ReplyDelete