So I found this 30 day- Disney "challenge" thing on someone's blog and decided I wanted to do it too! November, here we goooooooo!!
So I had a hard time deciding who my favorite character in Disney is. There are so many! But I know what some of the future days are and I want to try to not repeat any.
Wendy Darling
- She is young, adventurous, caring
- She is a mother figure/ cares for her brothers
- She tells stories
- She gets to fly with Peter Pan
- She is selfless even towards Tinkerbell (I think the only time she
is selfish is when she does not get wood for the Indians' party)
- There is not a lot of music in Peter Pan, but she does sing one short song
- She wears blue and has a small British Accent
- She is one of the few Disney characters with a full family (both parents and siblings)
- All in all, I hope to be her best 'friend' at a Disney park one day




No comments:
Post a Comment