Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 27: Favorite Quote

- "Some people care too much... I think it's called love." Winnie the Pooh
- "Always let your conscience be your guide." Pinocchio
- "The past can hurt.  But they way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." Lion King
- "Nothing's impossible." Alice in Wonderland
- "Even miracles take a little time." Cinderella
- "Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts." Aladdin
- "Keep moving forward." Meet the Robinsons
- "Remember who you are." Lion King
- "All it takes it faith and trust." Peter Pan
- "The very things that held you down, are gonna carry you up and up and up!" Dumbo
- "Giving up is for rookies." Hercules
- "Fish are friends; not food." Finding Nemo
- "Adventure is out there." Up
- "Now think of the happiest things.  It's the same as having wings." Peter Pan

As you can see, I am having a difficult time finding a favorite quote.
There are inspirational ones, funny ones, and well known ones.

In the end, I chose this as my favorite quote.



No comments:

Post a Comment