Thursday, December 20, 2012

In Memory of Newtown


Today I attended my brother's choir tour concert.  Their first stop was at Rock Creek Elementary School.  I was doing great, enjoying the songs, being with my mom, and the atmosphere but when the choir sang their last song, I got super teary-eyed.
                  The director introduced their last song, "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer."  The kids got SO excited!  Then the director told them that they could sing along the second time around; they got even MORE excited!!





Most, if not all, communities were affected from this tragedy.  The 2 elementary schools here in my home area had policemen at their school Monday.  Whether we lost strangers, children, brothers or sisters, cousins, nieces and nephews, or friends, it is a remorseful time and may we all recover.  I know that those who were lost are all children of God.  He has a mission for them in Heaven.  I know that you will be able to see them again one day and they will be waiting for you.  If you want to know as I know, ask me about it!
God bless us all
and God bless this country.


No comments:

Post a Comment