Sunday, October 18, 2009

Traditional Sunday Evening

Before I start this post, I have to add a reason to why I wasn't going to create a blog (I forgot to add it to yesterdays). Recently, in my College Writing class, we have been reading about panopticism and Bentham's Panopticon. We also watched The Truman Show in class as an example of panopticism. Our most recent assignment for this class, we had to write a paper comparing a movie to panopticism. I decided to compare this subject to Eagle Eye. In conclusion, I did not want to create a blog because I am afraid of being watched all the time.

So.... I made chocolate chip cookies today!! While doing so, I talked to (okay texted) Dylan Hares, Emily Padilla, and Carson Corbett. All college kids and sound like they're doing great!! I miss them all and wish I could've shared my cookies with them. But instead I get to share them with my family and people at the fireside :) I hope they enjoy them!!






No comments:

Post a Comment