The most exciting thing about this year was seeing Janae and Kyle!! Even though it was weird not having Janae for Christmas, I very much enjoyed their visit. They are such a cute couple and I saw a little deeper into a newly wed's life. I am grateful for the great example they set for me.

And it is never quite the holiday season without making treats! Traditional making goodie plates and either ding- dong ditch or carol. (Rumors have it that we beat everyone caroling this year?!?! Hmmmm... maybe because Tiana suggested we sing "Angels We Have Heard on High" in parts.....)
We also had our ward Christmas party- themed "Stories". Tiana and I sang "Believe

" from Polar Express. It was adorable seeing the boys tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas. Braydon whispers in his ear "Lego Agents"; Cameron follows by asking for an iphone- hahaha good one.

Christmas Eve finally rolls around. I'm not excited at all. For the most part, I know everything I am getting and it just doesn't seem special this year. For the first time we make gingerbread houses. Mom says we might even make that a tradition it was so fun! Than, all kids pile into my room for our "nap".


Come Christmas morning, we discover that Santa really loves us this year!! Plasma, bigger TV..... Blue Ray Dvd player..... Tiana gets a cell phone..... Dad got wii (We are slowly working our way up technology wise.)


I got Twilight Scene it and "Ghost Girl" from Dylan, along with an uplifting card and a view into a week in his life. From Santa and family, I got new bedding (for college), a church calander, a new jacket, boots, make up, clothes, candy, and money. But I will be forever grateful for the best gift of all- Jesus Christ. Let us always remember Him and His life.
NOW BRING ON 2010!!!!!!!!!!
Awww!!!
ReplyDeleteI missed being with you guys for Christmas, it didn't really feel like Christmas without all of our family traditions, I can't wait until I can reimpliment them in my own family so that it will feel like Christmas. I love you!!!
(and you will have to send me copies of the pictures of Kyle and me)
Dude, when were you going to tell me you had a blog!!! What the heck? Am I nothing to you anymore?! LOL!! Glad to hear you're alive and well. And I CANNOT believe you guys got a wii! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLooks like an awesome Christmas. You guys are all so cute and grown up! I am glad you are all happy and well!
ReplyDeleteWow you guys really are moving up in the techie world. I want a Wii! I guess I'll need to stop being naughty! I am super excited to see you guys this summer!
ReplyDeleteI'm so with melanie, when did you all start blogging. Garrett was soooo excited to see a picture of his best buddy Braydon. Super fun to see how life is for the Hansen's. Keep blogging.
ReplyDelete