What is one of the first words that pop into your head when you think about school? Maybe it is teachers or friends but a major one is HOMEWORK!! Now, this could be because I am a senior, but I have an overload of homework right now. I go home, work on my assignments one at a time and feel so uplifted when I am finished. But guess what? Tomorrow I will have the same type of paper load on me that I will have to do. The next day will be the same and, from several years of experience, the next day will as well. It is an on- going cycle of work.
Now, others may read this and think "hey, I don't have work like this anymore." But indeed you do. This event in life is called LAUNDRY.
I do not envy those of you with double duties on this part. But, I will soon feel your pain when I go off into the bigger world.
In conclusion, the on- going cycles keep going (duh) but they are for good reasons. One, homework helps you practice and learn material. It even prepares you for your future work. Second, you need clothes on your back and it would be in the best interest in everyone around you that they are clean. Luckily, these are both Earthly things and will not (hopefully- don't base your testimony on this fact) carry on into the eternities :)
Just wait until you are out of the house, there are a whole lot more unending things than that! There are dishes, going to work, cleaning house, etc. !! But yes, homework is one of the least fun, except that atleast there is variety, it isn't EXACTLY the same every day.
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling it is not just an on the earth things - there are always cycles in learning and in fault (there is the pride cycle and a whole bunch of cycles listed in the scriptures). Hopefully we will learn more easily and not fall into sin so much so that there will be less, but we will still be progressing and learning, so I imagine there will still be some! who knows about cleaning though!