I can see what's happening
(What?)
(What?)
And they don't have a clue
(Who?)
They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line:
Our trio's down to two.
Oh.
Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things.
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things.
I love my sisters. We will all eventually go our own ways. No matter what happens, they will always be my sisters :)
Hahaha. I love you
Janae and Tiana<3
And Janae, you and Kyle are awesome and I am super happy for you two. I just heard this song and decided "hey, I can put it to us on Blog" lol. <3 <3



Hahahahahaha! I think this is so funny! (and cute, of course!) Did you do the pic of us cut into four on picnik.com?
ReplyDelete