 |
| Sean, brother number one. (Mom said he would like that one.) He is definitely a boy- into sports (Football, Wrestling, LaCrosse), chasing after girls, beating up on his sisters (just because he is taller and wants to be better), and being conceited. |
 |
| But I love him anyway. |
 |
| Awww, my brothers getting along together. They learn from their older sisters well. Hehehe. I Love seeing them getting along; always playing Legos together. |
 |
| Braydon, Braydon, Braydon.... there is not a lot that words can say. He is so silly and brings joy to our family. I love him and would not be the same without him. |
 |
| Cameron- he is my mirror of the boys (order wise). But he is turning out more and more like Janae. He is always reading and finishes his books within a day or two. He is fun to hang out with and fun to tease. Full of energy and LOVES to eat!! | |
|
|
I love my family. As much as I wish I had an older brother, my younger brothers are enough to handle. They complete the Hanson family. I just feel bad for my mom who has to live with all boys when us girls leave....
My family is the greatest and I would do anything for them :)
Ditto! You have the BEST family.
ReplyDeleteAnd great photos, Shaelyn!
I agree - your photos are really good!
ReplyDelete