What Disney female character do I look and act like?
(Or who could I at least pull off?)
(Or who could I at least pull off?)
There are any Disney Princess, Alice, Wendy, Maleficent, Drizella or Anastasia Tremaine, Jane from Tarzan, Cruella Devil, Blue Fairy, Fairy Godmother, Flora, Fauna, or Merryweather, Mary Poppins, StepMother from Cinderella, Giselle from Enchanted or, having to wear a mask at Disneyland, such as Jessie, Mrs. Incredible, Minny Mouse, and Lilo.
Any thought would be nice :) Thanks.




I think you're more of a Belle because of the hair but you would look best in Cinderella's dress
ReplyDeleteI have had a really hard time trying to answer this question, and I still don't have the perfect answer, but I think you would be great at and have a lot of fun doing the fairy godmother, as to me that seems like a singing and waving a wand kinda job;) you would be way to skinny though....maybe they can have a skinny fairygodmother and then the dress can just fan out really wide....
ReplyDelete