Friday, July 16, 2010

VACATION by the Go- Go's

Can't seem to get my mind off of you
Back here at home there's nothin' to do
Now that I'm away
I wish I'd stayed
Tomorrow's a day of mine that you won't be in
 
My family and I had the awesome pleasure of having Alice Mergler and Dylan Hares visit us from Virginia-- first part of my summer vacation.
 
In Seattle we played in the National Ball of water, went to Pioneer Square, walked through Pikes Place Market, and most gross of all....
went to the gum wall.  (Dylan didn't come down with us to look.  Chicken hahaha.)  Mom and I actually stuck gum onto the wall.  It was gross.
 
Mom, Tiana, Alice, Dylan, and I also went to Canada. 
The first "official" out of the country for me because passports were involved.

Took a clipper-- six hours to and from Victoria, BC.  Long but fun.

Walked through Butchart Gardens and saw millions upon millions of beautiful flowers.
 








Vacation all I ever wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment