Monday, August 2, 2010

Families are Forever

For a little over a week, the Hanson's have been visiting with family.  We started in Idaho to see my mom's parents, drove about an hour to Utah to visit my dad's dad, went to Murray, UT to visit an old missionary friend, Kevin Tye, and then finished our trip with a family reunion.

Day One: "Amazing Race"



Day Two: Water Park



Day Three: Camping


Day Four: Camp clean up, hang out
Day Five: Pictures, 50th Anniversary Celebration

Stoddard Family

Grandparents and Grandkids



I love my family so So SO much and I am eternally greatful that they are all in my life.

2 comments:

  1. You guys got to visit Elder Tye?! Jealous. We miss you all! The boys have been planning an EXTREME road trip for next year--the trip of their dreams--Washington made the cut for them. don't know how feasible it is, but they really want to come visit...so do I!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Shaelyn! You are adorable. I am on a mission to get you to come here and go to UVU...so you better get ready :)! See you in a few weeks in Idaho.

    ReplyDelete