Monday, August 30, 2010

Into the Twilight Land

So we took a girls day trip up to the tippy top of Washington state to venture out in the world of the so called "vampires" and [the hot] "werewolves". 


I was afraid we wouldn't do it before I headed out into the real world but we did; and I had fun!!  Mainly because I can say I've been there now and because I had to day with my mom and Tiana.



Ow Ow Baby!

The Girls :)

The Swan's House

Forks High

The Cullen's house and the Police station were the lamest of all.  It's like they picked a random house, the only station, and put the as "theirs"-- since they looked nothing like the movie ones since those were probably in Vancouver Canada.

Next stop-- La Push!!


Such a Beautiful beach!!

COLD!!!!  
Girl Power!!



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh that is so cool! I'm jealous you went there! I've been wanting to go! Your pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete