Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Climb

[as much as it pains me to use Miley Cyrus;
but the lyrics are good and I feel they apply]

I can almost see it.
That dream I'm dreaming, but
There's a voice inside my head saying
'You'll never reach it'


That is how I feel right now... moving on in so many things in my life and it is proving to be way more difficult than I had thought a while back-- Every move I make, feels lost with no direction.  My faith is shakin', But I gotta keep tryin'-- Gotta keep my head held high.

We all have our mountains and there's always gonna be another.  But we need to keep climbing, even when the clouds are there and fogging our view.


I am taking my next step in life and I've just gotta keep goin', and I gotta be strong.
Keep on movin'
Keep climbin'
Keep the faith baby
It's all about
The climb
Keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment