Monday, September 6, 2010

College: Day 1

The Split
Rooming with my bestest friend, Emily Padilla!!  Can't wait till she gets here.

So today, after being dropped off by my grandparents, settling slightly in, meeting the other girls in room 204, I hung out with my Virginia buddies-- Mark, Andrew, and Kyle.  We got dinner, talked, and went swimming.  Day one is great.  This might change after classes start on Thursday.
My side (surviving off webcam because my camera is broke)

3 comments:

  1. Oh those dorm rooms look so familiar! That was my side of the room, too!!

    I hope you have the best time ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!!! I'm so excited for you! Isn't it weird being all on your own? Best feeling ever, really. I'm so proud of you, you're going to do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute comforter! I am sure it will be fun even after Thursday!

    ReplyDelete