Monday, October 25, 2010

Disney Internship

For those of you who haven't heard, I have been accepted to participate in the Disney College Program.  I was super surprised but I am super excited!! 
It is totally official now too.  My plane tickets have been purchased and I picked up my deferment papers today.

Along with this special treat, I get to visit Virginia on my way back from Orlando!!
Here is my shpeel on all these treats:  One, I am scared out of my life to be flying alone.  I think that is self- explainatory.  Two, SO MUCH MONEY!!!!  I have to find a way to pay my parents back for the plane tickets, the initial fee to be "a part of the magic", and for groceries.  Yes, this is a paying internship but I was hoping to earn money to pay back my parents for this past year of college (tuition and housing) or at least pay for next semester. Ugh.  Three, I cannot wait to be in a Disney park each week.  That too I feel is self explainatory (for those of you who haven't lost your sense of magic, happiness, and childhood).  Four, I am way stoaked to be going to Virginia after almost two years.  Overall though, I'm not sure what to expect there.  My number one reason for going is also the number one reason I shouldn't go.  Yeah...  My mind is at a fight on this one, trying to make it seem like the best is to come but that I shouldn't be too wishful in thinking.  Com what may.  My number two reason to go is to see all my buddies I was able to graduate with!!  My number three reason for going is to see everyone else I miss dearly!!  I hope I won't regret any of these decisions.

3 comments:

  1. We're so excited for you!! If you need a place to stay in VA, you can always stay with us!! How long will you be at Disney?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I will definitely take you up on that if the Padilla's kick me out hehehe. I will be there from January 9th until May 13th!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That will be super fun.

    ReplyDelete