Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dear BYU....

Dear BYU,

This morning, I was out with my sister and brother-in-law,

Trying on cool, sexy shoes;


Having a jolly ole time.
When all of a sudden....
We go to the BYU football Game,

I show you my id card, and you discriminate against me.  Why?  Because I am from BYUI.  I didn't get upset when you denied me from your school.  Plus, we are both BYUs. Duh!  We're brothers and sisters.  I am trying not to be offended, but really??  You embarressed me and made us buy an upgraded ticket because the one from Janae and Kyle weren't good enough for a BYUI student?  Lame...to say the least.
BYU,  we still had fun.  Yes... even as a BYUI student.
Awwww, they are so cute.  Makes me wish I was married- sometimes.


I got to meet up with some old friends from Virgina, Holly and Kirsten.  Things were sorta weird.  But I guess that is to be expected when one moves away; people change.

Aww I miss marching band- sometimes.


Sincerely, Shaelyn Hanson
P.S.
Thanks for the free balloon!!
[doesn't change things between us.]

1 comment: