Thursday, December 2, 2010

Can you say 'Soaking Wet'?!?!

So yesterday I wasn't having the greatest of days but then something happened that totally took me to the edge.
Don't you love the feeling of having nice, clean, warm clothes after getting them out of the dryer,
especially during the winter time?  I know I do.
 Well,  I did laundry...and the dryer did not dry my clothes...yeah.
Maybe you can't tell, but they are wet.  Tried giving them enough space in hopes they would dry faster.
I decided not to spend more money on another dry cycle because there is no guarantee that they would make them fully dry anyway.  They were so soaked though.  I had to use some of Emily's socks because mine were not dry this morning.
Worse of all are my jeans and my towel.  Bluck!!  They will take till the end of the semester to dry!!
I'm not too upset about it anymore.  It is sorta funny to see my wet clothes all over.
Hopefully next time goes better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment