"Do we remember to give thanks for the blessings we receive? Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, but it also unlocks the doors of heaven and helps us feel God’s love."
-Pres. Thomas S. Monson
I am Grateful for: Jesus Christ, Heavenly Father, Holy Ghost, Temples and the work done there- Eternal Marriage, Best Friends (Tiana, Janae, my mom, Michael, Dylan), Friends (Castellia, Emily, Leah, Natalie, Mark, Colin, Matt, Andrew), EDUCATION (past years and to be here at BYUI), My Parents, my testimony, time, Family (brothers (Sean, Cameron, Braydon) aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and future family!!), pioneers/ ancestors for choosing to listen to the Holy Ghost that lead the way for me to be LDS, callings, toilets, chocolate!!, blankets, RAINBOWS, cuddling, mirrors, pens and pencils, my journal, spices/ seasonings, prophets, my favorite school year [so far]: Eigth Grade, smiles, candy, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, Dictionaries, music, communication, Repentance, sleep, cameras, COLORS, Past, Present, and whatever the future holds, PIZZA, missionaries, emotions, forgiveness, Disney, love and to be loved, rewards and consequences, interests, laughter, personality, $$money, games,milk, people who stand up for what they believe in,
¯singing, pillows, doctors, EVEN NUMBERS, Toothbrushes and Floss, alarm clocks, MEDICINE, Differences, Heater/AC unit, memories, books, Firefighters, Joseph Smith, Flowers, food-internaltional foods , Free country, SALES, movies, holidays, CaReErS, Electricity, lemonade, art, Hot Actors/ Celebrities- especially Taylor Lautner and David Archuleta, Julie Andrews, Free will/ agency, Rain, my talents and others’ I can support, Dreams, Face Wash, literacy, Compliments, musicals, hair (to not be bald), MEAT- ESPECIALLY CHICKEN and HAM, my health, my sanity (hehehe at times), straightener, baptism, dishwasher, the sacrament, technology, 2nd chances, Gentlemen,opportunities to recieve blessings (such as service, tithes, and offereings),Razers,that I got to be in Madrigals, instruments, Babies/ little children’s attributes, example, and celestial glory, Clean Water, creativity, to be alive!! to be human!!, beaches, sunrises/ sunsets, Homemade food (especially breads), MOVIELINES!!, Prayer, general conference, pie, trials, Role Models, fruits and veggies, waterfalls, exercise, motivation, scriptures, envelopes and stamps (so that I may properly send letters), nail polish, charity, clothes (especially dresses, PJs, sweat pants, and shorts (for being my favorites) but I really need to be grateful for pants, socks, and long sleeve shirts because it always seems to be cold wherever I live)—point being all types of clothes are important, Ensign/New Era/Friend/Liahona, TEACHERS,washing machine and dryer, deoderant, Hospitality, Humility, Patriarchal Blessings, Flip-Flops, BOOTS, Couches/ bean bag chairs/ love seats, literacy, horses/ animals, Cars (even though I do not like to drive them), sun, moon, stars,traveling, thoughtful acts, sports, senses
And I'm sure I am missing things. The Lord is great and gives all blessings :)
I have no particular order for what I am grateful for, except that Christ comes first, as President Thomas S. Monson has said it should be. I just jotted things down throughout the month.
And I'm sure I am missing things. The Lord is great and gives all blessings :)
I have no particular order for what I am grateful for, except that Christ comes first, as President Thomas S. Monson has said it should be. I just jotted things down throughout the month.
"If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes its place among the noblest of virtues. Someone has said that gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues,
but the parent of all others."
Happy Thanksgiving!!
That is a great post. I love it! You are awesome! Love you lots! :)
ReplyDelete