Saturday, December 18, 2010

Giving Gifts

Have you ever been stuck at what to get for people for Christmas? [Even Birthdays?]
I have this problem every single time.  I must say that the easiest to buy for are little kids.  They will love anything that they can play with!
Everything gets harder as you get older.  I think I have only ever given a few very thoughtful gifts.  I mean it's hard enough trying to by gifts for men; we girls are usually easier to buy for. [Hahaha honestly.]
Here is what I find to be the key: Give from the Heart.  These are the best gifts.








Effort + Love = True Giving of yourself

















Heavenly Father has given us all the greatest gift of all times-  He sent His son to Earth.  He teaches, loves, performs miracles, suffered and died for us.  We can live because of Him.  What a great gift; perfect example of gift giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment