Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Typhoon Lagoon

 
First trip with my roomates to Typoon.  I did everything except the Shark Reef.  I just wouldn't do it.

Second trip with my roomates to Typoon....

 

                     
Yes, I'm sure you guessed it already...
Somehow they were able to get me to swim the sharks reef.
When I began to snorkel, I knew I would have trouble.  I was having
a difficult time breathing.  I was silly enough to think I would be able
to breathe better if I stuck my head up out of the water.  Nope!
I was feeling claustriphobic (which if you know me- rarely happens)
and I was definitely hyperventilating.  Finally, I remembered the words
of wisdom from the lifeguard- take deep breaths.  So I did and only then
was I able to enjoy the 10 feet deep salt water.  I only saw fish (thank goodness)
but my roomates said there were sharks swimming with us too. Eeeeeeeeeeek!!


 Yay for survival!!


No comments:

Post a Comment