(http://singnshay.blogspot.com/2011/01/dawn-of-new-year.html)
1. Learn to cook something new. This entails making it at least
twice to have it actually learned. So I did make new things and twice but I guess I was not specific enough with myself. Pretty much I just learned how to make new types of cookies; so technically speaking it wasn't cooking.
2. Be more conscience of my posture and try not to slouch as
much. I definitely did better with this one at the beginning of the year and less good as the year went on.
3. Think better before speaking. Eh... at times. Could have done better here too.
4. Take (at least) one picture everyday. Now see this one is the one that my mind was most occupied with throughout the year. I did a pretty stellar job (pictures will be shown below if you're interested); I did not do every day but I was 90% of the way there. In fact, I have gotten so used to it that when the new year started I kept thinking, "I need to take a picture for today!"
5. Face the facts of reality of who I am and what my future has in
store for me. Yes and in fact still doing this.
6. Keep my weight down. Hahaha... it was a roller coaster here. After losing so much my first semester of college then going to Disney World and getting paid more and having less time to fix my meals, I gained a lot but then comign back home I lost all of that PLUS losing more.
7. "Hum Your Favorite Hymn" (from the Children's songbook) whenever I think bad thoughts or want to say something mean. Failed at this one. I probably did this for the first month and completely forgot.
8. Be more aware of others around me by curing my Grapefruit Syndrome. I definitely didn't meet up to par here but it is something I will continue with because it will be an excellent trait to have.

[note: pictures did not download in order of taking]
Now on to a new year, a new start and it will begin in Provo!!
I hope I can do even close to as well as you did with taking pictures every day!
ReplyDelete