Monday, April 30, 2012

A Month of Shay

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox
(Make sure you click the center.  You may have to click twice.  The first time will take you to advertising about 'Smilebox'.)


Having my 20th birthday this month, I decided to take a picture of myself each day; little bit of selfishness I guess.

2 comments:

  1. This turned out really cool!!! It is more than just simply a pic of you, a lot of them represent what you were doing or how you were feeling that day - I think I might be able to have an alarm for my pic of the day like you did for this and just take a pic of what I did at that time of day for a month (hope you don't mind if I semi copy you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like such a stalker being able to guess what you were doing every single day! Buttttt I also really liked it! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete