Rick Riordan-- He is an incredible guy!! He used to be a history and english teacher. The start of his first book came from telling his oldest son a bedtime story ad his son enouraged Rick to write it down. Good thing he did or who knows how his life would be different!!
He read us all the first chapter of his new book coming out in October. I can't wait!
This particular event was part of his book tour for his new Egyptian series book that came out last week. Thus, lots of people dressed up as Egyptains and, seen here, we are dancing and singing "Walk Like An Egyptian."
Thanks for coming with me Janae!!
That is awesome! We love Rick Riordan! Have you read the Skullduggery Pleasant series? It's by Derek Landy. My oldest three and I are obsessed with it! Obsessed! I highly recommend.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest picture of you two! You are gorgeous and amazing ladies and such good sisters to each other! I love you both!
ReplyDelete