Saturday, January 19, 2013

Girl's Night!!

Tiana, Janae, and I go out for a girls night!
For dinner, we eat Zupas.  We all ordered some type of 
sandwich and some type of soup-- in that, we are all alike.


Brigham Young University is one of the first colleges to put on the production of Andrew Lloyd Webber's "The Phantom of the Opera."  My understanding is that they just recently put out the rights for "other places" (non professional?) to put the production on.  All 3 of us grew up on the music; I don't know how that happened other than my parents had the original Broadway performance on cd.  I believe Janae started the listening and I remember Tiana and I making up our own dances (my salary has not been paid as the most memorable movement).   It is my all time favorite musical and I know my sisters love it too.
Anyway, as soon as I found out BYU was doing it, I wanted to see it.  Thanks to my amazing brother in law, he bought us girls tickets as our Christmas present.  
Thanks Kyle!!

View from seats; they were pretty good.





I had fun actually having plans on a Friday night and I had a fun time being with the best sisters in the world!!











1 comment:

  1. You and your sisters are so beautiful! What a fun night!

    ReplyDelete