I showed this to Aubrey and she stared at it for 5 whole minutes (a long time for a 2.75 year old) and told me who everyone was. She is sooo jealous. Ha ha
I love it!!! and TANGLED!!! That's awesome! Boy I wish you were at Disneyland with us! Everyone recognized me, a mom and her daughter went passed me saying "We love Princess Tiana!" it was the best :) They even recognized me with sunglasses on :P
MMM! I love the hottie, top right. I've always had a thing for Peter Pan. Hehe Live it up, girl!! I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. I miss you!!
ReplyDeleteYou and Peter Pan make a cute couple but you look like a 3rd wheel with Rapunzel and Eugene! Happy Valentine's Day! I wish we could come visit!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteI showed this to Aubrey and she stared at it for 5 whole minutes (a long time for a 2.75 year old) and told me who everyone was. She is sooo jealous. Ha ha
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! and TANGLED!!! That's awesome! Boy I wish you were at Disneyland with us! Everyone recognized me, a mom and her daughter went passed me saying "We love Princess Tiana!" it was the best :) They even recognized me with sunglasses on :P
ReplyDelete