-Received my call in the mail
- Waited over 6 hours to open my call
It is light weight, so I figure it is stateside. Stateside has its ups and downs; I mean, who wouldn't want to go to a different country, right? My top 3 choice places were France, Quebec, and Newtown, Ct. Family member's guesses:
Dad- that Cameron is right or California
Mom- Canada (Quebec)
Janae- Massachusetts
Kyle- Alaska or Mexico
Candon- Scribble
Tiana- Ohio
Scott- Paraguay
Sean- Illinois
Cameron- Everyone is wrong
Braydon- Canada (Quebec)
It was nice to have my family around me!!
Dear Sister Hanson,
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Pennsylvania Philadelphia Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.
You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the English language. Your assignment may be modified according to the needs of the mission president.
The gray area is where I will be serving. As you can see, or not see, it not only is in Pennsylvania but the mission also goes into New York a little, into Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey. But, we shall see where my areas are when I get there!
I am super exited to serve a mission. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true and I have a desire to share that message with others. I know that Jesus Christ came to this Earth, lead a perfect life, is a perfect example for us to follow. He suffered and died for our sins and for our pains so that, if we repent, we may live in heaven with Him and our family again. Families are forever; not just for the short period of time we have on this Earth. I know that we have a living prophet today that gives us counsel from God. Yes, we had prophets of old such as Adam, Abraham, Noah, and Moses but we have prophets today too!! The world is constantly changing but these truths remain the same. This gospel has been the source of my fullest joys.

No comments:
Post a Comment